Your privacy is important to us at TYRI. Hence, our core aim is to collect as little information as possible about you and to ensure we as a business follow the GDPR guidelines.
However – for our products and the service to work we do need to collect and store some personal data. Therefore, the following policy aims to clarify a number of potential questions around this:
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information and when we disclose it.
- How to access and update your information.
- The steps we take to protect the information.
Types of information
We collect the following information:
Account and Profile Information
We collect information about you when you create an owner / admin account for our services. Information we collect might include your name, region, email, and phone number.
We collect other data that you may submit to us directly, such as when you request customer support, sign up for a mailing list, or communicate with us via email or social media sites.
We collect and store data regarding the usage of our systems. This includes both setups i.e. number of lights, remotes etc as well as usage thereof. We do NOT store geographical data in conjunction with your personal information. We also store data / analytics on app usage i.e which functionalities are used and how often.
We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Enable you to access and use our products & services.
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, and personalize our services.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality based on insights from user data.
- Communicate with you, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests; providing customer service and support; providing you with information about services including technical notices, updates, security alerts, administrative messages, or advertising or marketing messages; and providing other news or information about us and our select partners.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our products & services.
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent usage, and hinder unauthorized access to our products and services.
Information sharing and disclosures
We may share your information in the following ways:
Service providers, business partners and others
We will share your information with service providers, developers and stakeholders who work on developing and supporting the INTELLilight ecosystem.
Law enforcement requests
We may disclose your information (including your personal information) to a third party if:
- we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- to enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service
- to protect our customers or the public from harm or illegal activities
We may share or transfer your information (including your personal information) in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. We will notify you of such a change in ownership or transfer of assets by posting a notice on our website.
Aggregate or non-identifying data
We may share aggregate or other non-personal information that does not directly identify you with third parties in order to improve the overall experience of our products & services.
You may decline to share certain personal information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of our services.
We take all the reasonable and necessary measures to protect your personal information in accordance with this policy, we cannot however ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us. In case there is a data breach, you will be informed promptly regarding this.
You as an individual always have the right:
- request to change your data of faulty
- request to see your personal data that we store
- request to erase your data, but note that we then can not guarantee the functionality of our products and services.
We do hope you enjoy our products and services.
Best regards – The Tyri Team
Last revision: Version 1.0 – 16 Nov 2021